It’s been sometime since my last post as I was busy with festive orders and cupcakes project. Recently I came across and eggless chocolate cake recipe. This cake is super moist and super soft. And it’s also super fast to prepare.
This recipe here is just nice for a small loaf pan. You may want to double it for a bigger cake.
192gm all purpose flour
35gm cocoa powder
6gm bicarbonate of soda
120ml vegetable oil
240ml water / black coffee ( I mix 1/2tsp Nescafe with water)
2tsp vanilla essence
14gm (2tbs) vinegar
1. Pre-heat oven to 170’C
2. In mixing a bowl, whisk / sieve together the four, cocoa powder, bicarbonate of soda, salt and sugar
3. In a separate bowl mix together the oil, water & essence. Give it a quick whisk
4. Add the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir till smooth
5. Add in the vinegar and stir till the vinegar has been distributed evenly in the batter.
6. Pour into a cake tin and bake for 30 – 35 minutes or till a tooth pick inserted comes out clean.