Ingredients:500gm high protein flour
25gm milk powder
½ tsp salt
75gm butter / marjerine
Some raisin (40gm)
Method:· With a stand mixer or your hand mix all the first 6 ingredients together.
· When incorporated, add in the water
· When mixture has become a dough, add in the butter and continue to knead till the dough become elastic. Add in the raisins
· Oil a bowl and place the dough inside and flip it so the oiled bottom is on top. Let it prove about 1 hour.
· Cut the dough and shape it into small balls (golf ball size)
· Place them on a greased tray half inch apart. Let it prove for another hour.
· Brush the tops with egg wash and sprinkle some shredded cheese and parsley on it
· Bake for 15-20 minutes at 170’C